Daniels City Centre-
Discover the Dream of Homeownership
Now on sale in the heart of Mississauga’s City Centre, Daniels introduces the most powerful
homeownership deposit program in Mississauga today!
If you are a first-time buyer who would like to realize the dream of homeownership, Daniels
FirstHomeTM Deposit program* could be just what you need to purchase your first home at
Daniels City Centre – Wesley Tower!
With only 10% down, and our Gradual Deposit Payment Plan*, purchasing your first home might
be sooner than you think!
Remember, when you choose Daniels, you’re not alone. We’re in this with you, paving
your way to homeownership. You are in the driver’s seat and we are your GPS – guiding
your journey until you reach your destination – your FIRST home at Wesley Tower.
Daniels 10% firsthome™ deposit program – easy as 1…2…3
1. You will need to provide a $5,000 deposit upon signing your Agreement of Purchase and Sale – this is your INITIAL DEPOSIT;
2. 30 days after you sign your Agreement of Purchase and Sale you will top up your Initial Deposit to a total of 5% of the purchase price of the home you have purchased.
3. 120 days after you sign your Agreement of Purchase and Sale is when Daniels’ Gradual Deposit Payment Plan kicks in. Starting on the 120th day from when you signed your Purchase Agreement, you will provide monthly installments of just $1,000 until you reach 5% of your purchase price or your occupancy date. If by the occupancy date you have not accumulated 5% of your purchase price in deposits (in addition to the initial 5%), then you will top up this amount to a total of 10% of the purchase price on your occupancy date.
Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation currently under construction at 360 City Centre Drive, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $446,900 to over $729,900. Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre has a total of 450 units. Sizes range from 525 to 996 square feet.
360 City Centre Drive
What is Nearby?
4076 Confederation Parkway Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 Canada
Skinatomy Laser Clinic
4092 Confederation Parkway Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 Canada
Hui Lau Shan
521 Curran Place Mississauga, ON L5B 0H4 Canada
4032 Confederation Parkway Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 Canada
516 Curran Place Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 Canada
561 Curran Place Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 Canada
4030 Confederation Parkway Mississauga, ON L5B 0J6 Canada
4070 Living Arts Drive Unit 2 Mississauga, ON L5B 0C3 Canada
4100 Living Arts Drive Unit 2 Mississauga, ON L5B 0C3 Canada
4026 Confederation Pkwy Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 Canada
Mississauga Civic Centre 300 City Centre Drive Mississauga, ON L5B 3C1 Canada
Quality Care Cleaners
388 Prince of Wales Drive Mississauga, ON L5B 0A1 Canada
The Dimkin's Crepes
320 City Centre Drive Suite 300 Mississauga, ON L5B 3C9 Canada
350 Burnhamthorpe Road W Mississauga, ON L5B 3J1 Canada
Art Gallery of Mississauga
300 City Centre Drive Mississauga, ON L5B 3Y3 Canada
Hallmark Billiards Barstools & Pool Tables
5200 Dixie Road Unit 1 2 Mississauga, ON L4W 1E4 Canada
Rejuven8 at Four Points By Sheraton
Mississauga, ON Canada
4188 Living Arts Drive Mississauga, ON L5B 0H7 Canada
Vixen Nails Salon Spa - Mississauga
4188 Living Arts Drive Unit 8 Mississauga, ON L5B 0H7 Canada
4-4188 Living Arts Drive Mississauga, ON L5B 0H7 Canada
Condo Pre-Construction In Mississauga
360 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Visits : 396 in 1335 days
Listing ID #1104
Property Type : Condo
Listing Type : Pre-Construction
Listing ID : 1104
Price : C$446900
View : Street
Bedrooms : 0
Bathrooms : 0
Square Footage : 0 Sqft
Year Built : 0
Lot Area : 525 Sqft